Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Whirlwind of a Day

Well, this was supposed to be our busiest day of the week this week by far. It's ended up being not quite so bad. Normally, Wednesday is our gymnastics days but this morning Xavier decided he didn't want to go. We've had a busy week so far and a few shorter nights of sleep, so I think he was just feeling tired. Which was fine. We stayed home and ate pancakes for breakfast. :)

This afternoon, however, we were double-booked. I had a dentist appointment and Shaela had her two year old check up. Jared came home from lunch in time for me to leave for the dentist and then got the kids dressed and took them to the pediatrician. Apparently Xavier threw a fit after Dr. C. left the room because he wanted to get a check up too! Silly kid. I'm glad he was so enthusiastic about it! Shaela was very talkative until it was time to get weighed and measured. She wasn't such a fan of that. She is now 34 and a half inches tall and weighs 28 pounds. Above average for her age, but not huge - I think it's around the 75th percentile.

Once we all got home, Jared had to scoot back to work for an hour or so. He should be home within the next half hour and then I need to start making supper...I'm thinking pizza. Thankfully this evening we have no plans other than to hang out at home and enjoy each others company. Except for the laundry I need to fold and put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment