Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nothing Like Getting My Hopes Up!

So, last night before I went to bed I was kinda feeling like something might be happening with Baby Boy. I told myself I would not go into labor overnight again (Shaela was an overnight labor and I was so exhausted by morning!). So, I went to sleep only to awake an hour and a half later with what felt like contractions. After laying in bed for half an hour I decided to get up and see if it progressed into anything. It didn't. I was up for an hour and while I did have the odd contraction, after folding some laundry and eating a piece of toast, things slowed back down and I was ready to go back to bed. Thankfully I slept the rest of the night, hopeful that I would wake up to some contractions today. 

Unfortunately - nothing. :( Other than the odd Braxton Hick, which is definitely not a sure sign that labor is impending anytime soon. I am still two weeks away from my due date - so I'm not horribly surprised....but nothing like being up for an hour in the middle of the night to get your hopes up!

Baby Boy, just so you know, we're ready for you whenever you decide to come out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment