Saturday, January 30, 2010

30 Weeks Down, 10 More to Go!

Well, I am officially 30 weeks along today, which means I only have ten more to go. I'm starting to get very excited about the thought of holding a newborn baby again. Shaela still likes to cuddle before her naps and bedtime - but she's just not a tiny little girl anymore! I'm really looking forward to snuggling my new little one on my chest for hours at a time. Okay, maybe not hours, since I have two other rambunctious ones to chase after! But I'm still excited for it!

So, how have I been feeling lately??? Well, other than huge as a house - which I know I'm not, but still feel like it. I've still been having heartburn almost every single day. This week has been slightly better, but not much. I've gone a few days without the Zantac, but still needed Maalox on the off days, so it's still there - just hasn't been quite as bad. 

This past week I've been pretty tired. My back is starting to get really sore, which makes sleeping difficult. I wake up every few hours needing to roll over, and since my back hurts and the joints in my pelvis are already getting loose, it's a bit of a process. I'm starting to nest now too. I have the uncontrollable urge to deep clean my house, even though I really don't have the energy for it. I have, however, been doing a significant amount of re-organizing and sorting of different things around the house. That seems to take less energy than actually cleaning, and yet I still feel productive! So it's win-win! Although my walls still need washing.....they are currently covered in crayon from Xavier and Shaela - mostly Xavier. That boy sure likes to draw, but you turn your back on him for any amount of time and he likes to create murals on my walls! Silly kid.

Other than the heartburn and the tiredness and the sore back, however, I am feeling relatively well. Feeling lots of kicks and rolls from within and thankfully, they don't hurt all that much yet! I'm not looking forward to a few weeks from now when I start having little body parts wedged into my ribcage all day. I am however, looking forward to the snow melting so we can play outside more often! Although with the minus 30-with-the-windchill weather we've been having this week, it still feels like spring is a long way off!

No comments:

Post a Comment