Sunday, January 17, 2010

Who Knew?

First of all, I just need to say that yes, I am still alive! Like a friend of mine said on her blog the other day, I'd rather be real and say something (at least somewhat) meaningful on here, than just ramble on about nothing in particular. So, since not much has been happening around here lately, I've felt like I don't have much to write about. Maybe that's the curse of being a mom - you're so busy taking care of everyone else that you don't really take enough time for you. And you subsequently feel like the stories of your day would be boring to others. Maybe they are - I hope not! But I think in some ways, I think they will be, so rather than bore others, I simply don't write at all. Hmmm...will have to ponder that for a while.

Today I found myself being bored with the background and colour of my blog. When I created it I thought the black would look sleek and sophisticated. Lately I have found it boring - and maybe a little depressing???? So this afternoon I have been on the hunt for the perfect blog background. Not an easy task, I assure you. There are hundreds to choose from, but nothing really seemed to 'jump out' at me. Of course, those that know me well, know that I LOVE the colour purple. So I was looking for something that was mainly purple and said "Dana". I think what I found is a fairly good representation. I love gerber daisies and there's enough purple on here to satisfy my longing to see the colour splashed all over the internet. However, if I were more tech-savvy, I think I would create my own. Who knew finding a blog background could be so much work?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment