Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun in the Snow

Well, yesterday was a bit wet and kinda yucky outside with all the slush. But it was the perfect weather for making snowmen. After lunch, Jared and I bundled the kids up and headed outside - Jared and the kids had the task of making the snowman and I had my camera in hand to document the occasion. Shaela mostly just stood and watched, but they had a blast playing out in the snow!





Getting down a couple branches for his arms

Applying the carrot nose - which is a small mini-carrot - it's all we had!

 
We used rocks for eyes and Jared found a few smaller branches for his mouth.


All done!

The kids stayed out and played for a while after we were done the snowman - Xavier refused to put his mower away, even though it's now winter. He likes to mow the snow for us. :)




 
This is such a Jared expression right here! She's definitely her father's daughter!


This is one of my favorite shots that I got - even after almost two years, I'm still blown away by her gorgeous eyelashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment