Monday, January 18, 2010

Where's My Cape When I Need It?

So, today was a ridiculously crazy, busy day. I thought after the weekend with a surprise party for my hubby to pull off (more on that in a later post!) that I would take it easy today since the party wiped me out. But, somewhere in the depths of my soul I found the energy to do....well...read the list!

1. 8 loads of laundry - folded AND put away - with three more to go
2. Ran the dishwasher TWICE
3. Washed the remaining dishes that wouldn't fit/can't go in the dishwasher
4. Fed my kids lunch
5. Vacuumed and mopped my kitchen floor
6. Swept and mopped the living room floor
7. Organized a bunch of 'junk' in my kitchen so that I could move a few shelves out of there to make more room for the kitchen table.
8. Moved a few things around in our entryway to make it more workable.
9. Went through my kitchen stuff (pots, pans, baking dishes, etc.) and made a pile to send to the Salvation Army. This also included reorganizing a few cupboards and vacuuming them out as I went.
10. Made supper

.....And changed a bunch of diapers, put Shaela down for a nap, bundled Xavier up to play outside for a while this afternoon.....

After all my productivity today, I feel like Superwoman!

No comments:

Post a Comment