Monday, December 21, 2009

3 More Sleeps!

It's hard to believe there are only 3 more sleeps until our Christmas celebrations begin! Christmas Eve we will be celebrating with my husband's family. Christmas Day we are having our very first Christmas on our own - although we will be joining friends/neighbors of ours for supper. Boxing Day is with my dad and his family, and the 27th with my mom and siblings. It's going to be a crazy few days, but I am very much looking forward to it!

I do, however, feel like I have a huge to-do list in the next few days to prepare. I was feeling very ready for Christmas - and then my kids DEVOURED half of the baking I've already done. So, really, all I need to do is more baking....but somehow I haven't been able to find the energy for it yet. Oh, and I also have to buy Jared's stocking stuffers....guess I better get on that one!

Here's hoping I get all the mixing, rolling, cutting, and icing done that I need to in the next few days! If I'm MIA for a while it's because I've drowned in a vat of icing and sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment