Thursday, March 29, 2012

This picture was taken this past Saturday at 34 weeks along - it's so hard to believe that I only have 6 more weeks to go! Chasing after three other kids every day has made this pregnancy FLY by! For the most part, I've been feeling really well still - tired, but that's pretty normal, so I can't really complain. This little man is sitting quite low, though, so by the end of the day my back has been quite sore. Also hazards of having an almost two year old who still likes to be carried a lot!

As far as getting ready for Baby we haven't started doing too much yet. I was nesting like crazy this past weekend and was able to convince my hubby to set up the crib, so that's all done. We haven't washed bedding or clothes yet - I'm holding out a few more weeks for that, since the aforementioned almost two year old has been going through a phase where he likes to empty out all the dresser drawers that he can get his hands on! I don't feel like picking up and refolding an entire dresser full of newborn clothes if I don't really have to. :) I'm also hoping to make a few meals and get them stocked away in the freezer in the next few weeks. Oh, and we'll need to install the infant seat in our vehicle - but other than that, there really isn't too much to do. Part of the perks of it being Baby #4 - we have pretty much everything we need so it's just a matter of getting it out of our storage shed in the backyard.

Emotionally, I'm getting very excited to meet the tiny little person growing in my belly. He's turned head down now and I can literally feel little feet and legs when he starts kicking. The miracle of having a baby never ceases to amaze me. That you can grow a person inside your body and  that your body knows exactly what to do (in most cases) to get the baby out when it's the right time. And the amount of love you can have for someone that you just met - AHH! Makes my heart melt a little just thinking about it!

Here's hoping the next 6 weeks go by as quickly as the last 34 have gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment