Friday, April 13, 2012

 My little monkey turned two yesterday! It's been a really fun - and sometimes frustrating - two years. He loves to laugh and is a very happy kid. But he also likes to get into mischief - see photo below! He had snagged a bag of icing sugar out of the pantry and was playing very quietly in his sister's room. When we went to check on him, he had icing sugar EVERYWHERE! Hard to get mad at him when he gives you that little grin, though!
 He loves to pretend play with his big sister. I often will end up with a 'kitty' or a 'puppy' snuggling on my lap - or they'll be crawling around on all fours and licking anything that looks like it might taste good. He also loves being outside and LOVES any kind of ball, especially soccer. He's still a pretty snuggly boy and always has an abundance of hugs and kisses for us. He also loves to wear Mommy's heels and Daddy's ties. And he still has a fascination with toothbrushes! He would brush his teeth five times a day if I let him - future dentist perhaps?!?!
Despite the frustrations - the icing sugar story is one of only a few! - I love this little boy to pieces. He is very sweet and polite and he can make me smile in even my most down moments. He is a pure joy to have in our family and I can't wait to see more of his personality emerge as he grows.

Happy 2nd Birthday, Cohen!

No comments:

Post a Comment