Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Little Tinkerbell!

We celebrated our daughter's 4th birthday this weekend and it was so much fun! Friday we went out for lunch at her choice of restaurant, and Saturday we had her party at our house with family. She wanted a Tinkerbell theme this year, which I was more than happy to oblige. I made her a Tinkerbell  costume to wear for the day, we had a pink and green cake with Tinkerbell's on it, and we had pink and green everything - plates, cups, napkins, balloons. I had a lot of fun decorating and getting everything ready and I know she loved the party.

It's crazy to think she's 4 already and yet at the same time, she feels like she's 4 going on 6! Her older brother is in Kindergarten this year and Shaela is a little sponge - she soaks up absolutely EVERYTHING that he comes home and tells her. I swear she'll be reading by the time she starts school! She's also an adorable little bundle of energy. She loves to sing and dance and play "mom" to her babies. I love her to pieces and I'm so thankful for the last 4 years we've had with her. She makes me smile every day and that's the best gift a Mom could ask for! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment