Thursday, November 3, 2011


My mom has been talking about booking a trip for my sisters and I for quite a while and about a month and a half ago, she finally did it! Vegas has never really been on any of our to-see lists, but you can get crazy cheap holidays there, so we figured, why not? Now that we've been looking into all there is to see and do, I'm super pumped to be going! Tons of free entertainment, great food, and crazy amounts of shopping. Plus a 15 acre pool complex at our hotel - did I mention it's a girls-only trip!?!? In just three short days we'll land in the infamous 'Sin City', and while we don't plan on partaking in any of the 'sinful' things to do there (no drinking or gambling for us!), there are so many other cool things to experience that I know it's going to be a blast!

2 comments: