Friday, November 26, 2010

6 Years

On November 13th, Jared and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. It's hard to fathom that it was 6 years ago that we said "I do". Some days it feels like it's been so much longer, but other days I feel like we're still newlyweds and we're just pretending to be a grown-up married couple. I hope we can say the same thing when we're celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary! Don't get my wrong, we've had our bumps along the way - but for the most part it's been a very smooth ride and I wouldn't change a single minute of it.

To celebrate this year we decided to eat in and then see a double feature at the cheap theatre. I made a delicious meal of butternut squash soup with chicken caesar salad. We didn't have time for dessert or we would have been really late for the first movie - but it was worth the wait! Homemade white chocolate brownie with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. YUM! All in all, it was a wonderful night. We really like movies, so it was the perfect date! And coming home to no children and being able to sleep the ENTIRE night without being woken up once as also divine!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment