Monday, July 26, 2010

3 Month Update

My beautiful baby boy is now 3 months old! Well, today he's almost 3 and a half. I feel like I say this a lot - but man does time fly! 

So, what is the little man up to these days? Well, he is still a very happy little baby. The easiest one we've had by far, although the other two were great babies as well. He always has big smiles for me when I go get him in the mornings and will frequently give them to all of us throughout the day. He's not shy either! He'll pretty much smile at anyone who pays attention to him. He loves it when Shaela sings to him - which is a favorite past time of hers and so incredibly adorable to watch! 

He won't be weighed and measured again until his 4 month check up in August, but if I had to guess, I'd say he's around 14 pounds and 25 or so inches long. We just switched him over to size 6 month clothes and he's still in the size small covers for his cloth diapers, although we've had to adjust which snaps we do them up on. He's holding his head up like a PRO! And he loves to sit up and face the world to see what's going on around him. He's very observant and tracks us with his eyes when we move. And....my favorite thing - he's found his thumb! Shaela was about this age when she started sucking hers as well and I always thought it was so cute! I just hope he decides to give it up on his own like she did! 

He's got his momma's dark eyes, although they aren't really brown yet - more of a green colour still. His hair is so short still that it's hard to tell what colour it will end up. It's darker than Xavier or Shaela's was at this age so I have a feeling it will be brown, but time will tell.

All in all, I have no complaints. Cohen has made life with three kids such a blessing! He really is a wonderful little baby and we are so happy to have him as part of our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment