Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And the Wait Continues...

3 days until my due date and still no sign that Baby is coming out anytime soon. I'm trying REALLY hard to be patient....but my back has been KILLING me for the last two weeks, so it's getting hard to remember that I won't be pregnant forever. :P

I have another OB appointment on Friday if I haven't gone into labour yet by then and I'm going to ask about induction. Not because I really want to be induced and I'm okay with waiting a few more days to see if Baby Boy will come out on his own. But I just want to know what my options are and what the procedure will look like if we end up having to go that route. I'm still praying he decides to come out tomorrow or Friday. I'm getting really anxious to meet him! 
Being home over the Easter weekend was a great distraction, though. I'm glad we were able to make it out and see my family. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and they all got a ton of chocolate and candy which they thoroughly enjoyed. I took a few pics but have yet to upload them. Maybe tomorrow I'll get that done and I can share a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment