Monday, February 8, 2010

Latest OB Appointment

Had another appointment with my OB today to check on baby's progress and everything is looking good. Blood pressure and heart rate were good, and I passed my glucose screening test, so that was good news. I'm up another couple pounds and have now gained 17 altogether. I go back again in two weeks - hard to believe I'm at that point already, but it makes me excited! I've had some serious baby fever lately and can't wait to snuggle my newest little man in my arms. 8 and a half weeks to go!

In other news, Xavier has been sick the last two days. I feel badly for him, but at the same time, I enjoy the fact that he doesn't pester his sister nearly so much when he's feeling yucky! I hope it passes quickly and am supremely thankful that so far I have managed to avoid it!

No comments:

Post a Comment