Monday, December 12, 2011

We went to Baby Moon Ultrasound this past weekend to learn the sex of Baby #4. I was really hoping for a girl, but it turns out it's another little BOY! We're very excited for him to be a part of our family - but I'm not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed. We've talked for forever about having 5 kids and I always said it would be boy, girl, two boys, and a girl. The last few months, however, I started feeling like maybe I'd be okay with stopping at 4 - if we had a girl next. Turns out my plans were not to be successful! This doesn't mean for sure that we're not finished. But it would have been a LOT easier for me to call it quits if we were having a girl right now - we'd have two of each that way. While I know our daughter will survive without a sister, there's just something about dressing little teeny baby girls in pink that melts my heart. So we'll see how life with 4 kids treats us and then go from there. At least we have a killer middle name picked out that we'll actually get to use now! (We're still deciding on the first name.....)

And, because it's so darn cute, here's one more shot of his tiny little feet. So adorable!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment