Thursday, August 11, 2011

Congratulations Janis and Mr. Mike!

Last weekend marked a very special occasion for our family - my beautiful sister in law, Janis got married to Mr. Mike Severloh - aka Mr. Mike. They have had a whirlwind romance the last year and a half, but they are perfect for each other in so many ways. It was very exciting to welcome a new brother in law into the family, and it was incredibly adorable to watch my beautiful children walk down the aisle at the ceremony. Janis and Mike outdid themselves with the decor at the reception site, and it was a great chance to visit with so many of our relatives that we don't see nearly often enough.

As I write this, the happy couple are now in Hawaii for two weeks, enjoying their honeymoon - which I am only slightly jealous of! I hope they have a blast!! Congrats again you two!! We love you!













1 comment:

  1. it's just lovely being apart of the same family! :)

    ReplyDelete