Monday, December 20, 2010

Is it Christmas Yet?!?!?!

I know I've been absent again as of late. I have a good excuse! I've been very, very busy getting ready for Christmas. Shopping for gifts, wrapping presents, participating in two different bake sales. Filling other baking orders. It's been just a little bit nuts. I have six more orders yet that have to be done in the next three days and then I can finally relax! I'm really looking forward to the break! And getting to spend some quality time with family and friends.

We have four Christmas celebrations this year. With Jared's family, ours at home, with my dad and then with my mom. It will be a crazy four days, but a very different crazy than what I've had up until this point. Jared is taking all of next week off and we are visiting with some friends, going for more massages, and hopefully going snowboarding for a day! I just hope it doesn't go by TOO quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment