Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Black Dragon!

My oldest son turned FOUR on Monday! It still shocks me that he is that old already. I still remember the day he was born so clearly. What a joyous day that was! And although not every day since then has been equally as joyous, I love him to pieces and he has brought so much life and energy to our family. We had a small party for him on Saturday with a few family members. Not everyone could make it, so we didn't have a full house, but we still had lots of fun!

 Just waiting for the hot dogs...

The dragon toy that inspired the cake.

 Opening gifts....
He had lots of helpers!!!

The cake! I had planned on having the dragon standing up and breathing fire - I had high hopes! Unfortunately, the Rice Krispy cake that he's made of wasn't cooperating, so he ended up laying down. Xavier was still impressed, though!








No comments:

Post a Comment